PenRad MIS improves mammography reporting workflow while offering faster turnaround time for exams. By automating tasks and eliminating duplication, secondary data input and transcription, PenRad MIS dramatically increases productivity, all while reducing reporting costs.
PenRad MIS delivers:
- Automation of workflow critical processes
- Increased efficiency and standardization:
– One-click negatives and auto next study
- Saves time, resources and money
- Ensures compliance
- Provides data rich audit/marketing reports
- Complete integration with entire patient care workflow infrastructure including EMR, HIS, RIS, PACS, Mammo, MRI, US, etc.
Standard features include:
- MS SQL Architecture
- Automated BI-RADS®-centric reporting and tracking
- Automated reporting at the click of a button
– Performance statistics
- Addendum/dictation capabilities
- Tracking of resolved / unresolved exams
- Specific detailing of abnormalities
- Automated patient correspondences
– Reflect breast density per various regulations
– CMS Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) statements
- Compliance with HIPAA and MQSA
- Non-stop obsolescence protection; upgrades included
Hardware Minimum Specifications For New Installation
MASTER WORKSTATION (SERVER)
Intel Core Duo/Quad processor or Xeon Dual/Quad Core 2.0 GHz with 4 MB Shared L2 Cache
Dual Processing Capable
|Software:||Server 2008 R2, or Server 2012 R2, SQL 2008 R2, SQL 2012, SQL 2014, or SQL 2016. 64 bit OS and SQL is supported.* Microsoft Word (32 bit Supported)|
|Memory:||8 GB RAM (8 client connections) (add 8GB for each additional 20 client connections)|
|Storage:||160GB Total HDD Space (Combination of drives to equal 160GB ok) Approximately 100 kb database growth per exam.|
|Network:||10/100/1000 Base T Network|
|Backup:||Network backup is recommended.|
* Raid drives may be added as an option.
* Virtual Servers are supported.